Login | Register

Start a New Discussion

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one now

Recent Tags

Search Tags

Social Bookmarks

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthoralexisdub
    • CommentTimeApr 13th 2009 edited

My name is Alexis Dubois, I'm a 21 years old french-canadian exchange student currently in cold and sunny Turku, Finland. Semester is coming to an end here, and, in order to extend my stay in Europe, I've tought about maybe working for an hostel or do some exchange for work job in an hostel, according to what I've saw in my past travels in Canada, United States and mexico. My plans are to go to Western Europe from mid-May and then to work.

I'm trilingual (French as a mother-tongue, English and Spanish quite good) and I've got some basic notions of Swedish. I'm hard-worker, motivated and, of course, I've got a previous experience in hostelling activities, in the restaurant of the hostel of Jasper, Canada, called Embers.

I'm highly motivated to work in an hostel, I'm reliable and ready to travel in order to come to work at your hostel. I can send you my résumé upon request. Interested?

alexisdub@hotmail.com

Alexis Dubois
    • CommentAuthorchadm
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2009

I think the best way to snag a job at a hostel is to show up onsite and apply directly at the front desk. Since there are so many hostels in western Europe, I bet you could get something if you visited directly.
Add your comments
    Username Password
    Not a member? Click here to join.