Login | Register

Start a New Discussion

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one now

Recent Tags

Search Tags

Social Bookmarks

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorBNW
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2009

Hey, Im planning a Europe traveling holiday and its the first time Im doing something like this.
    Can anyone suggest any Cities or Places to go to that you think I should not miss? The countries I'm planning to go to are:
    Belgium
    Netherland
    Germany
    Czech Republic
    Slovakia (hopefully)
    Austria
    Or if anyones done something like this before any tips that would help me would be great.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgabevictor
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2010

If you've never been to Europe then maybe you should hit up some of the top spots first? Fly into Amsterdam, swing through Brussels, hit Paris, then grab a Ryanair flight to Berlin or Prague?

Depends on how long your trip is for, but if you have time I'd recommend focusing on longer stays in several cities rather than more cities w/ less time.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkeithmo
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2010

You should schedule your trip based on your own personal preferences. If it was me tho I'd go to Paris, Amsterdam and Berlin as a first timer.
    • CommentAuthorMandy
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2010

Start with Paris.
Add your comments
    Username Password
    Not a member? Click here to join.