Login | Register

Start a New Discussion

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one now

Recent Tags

Search Tags

Social Bookmarks

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorstasia1223
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2008 edited

I've been to and I would like to recommend S Hostel on Bytomska 1 street in krakow. This excellent place made our staying very comfortable and nice. Staff is very helpful, rooms and the rest of hostel is very clean and calm. Kitchnes are equippend very well. If you want to have a really succesful trip enjoy staying in S Hostel!!
    • CommentAuthormsidow
    • CommentTimeOct 16th 2008

I haven't heard of the S Hostel, but when I was there last summer I stayed at the Flamingo Hostel and had a blast. Great place, good location, kind of lame name.
    • CommentAuthorGoForIt
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2009 edited

That's quite normal that you haven't heard about some hostel in Krakow, as the city has numerous hostels:) Personally I would like to recommend Aston Hostel in Krakow. I'm currently living in this city and my friends from UK always used to stay in Aston while visiting me. The best thing about Aston - apart from very nice staff and comfortable, well equipped, tidy rooms - is that it's really close to the city centre. Well, it's placed in the city centre in fact. Dluga 41 is only 5 mins walk from market square and all the main pubs and touristic attractions. I honestly recommend this place. If you have any questions about Cracow - feel free to contact me:)
    I'm living in Krakow too and I do know where Aston Hostel is.
    It's even closer to main square than 5 minutes. If you're fast walker it may take 3 min, really :)
    I know how important is localisation cos i also travel a lot and sleeping away from city center is very tireing and time wasting. Am i right?
    •  
      CommentAuthorkeithmo
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2010

I agree - I'll take location any day over a free breakfast or a complimentary beer at the bar.
    • CommentAuthorMandy
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2010

Goodbye Lenin!
Add your comments
    Username Password
    Not a member? Click here to join.